Say no to diaper cakes! Consider cloth diaper service gift certificates for your registry or as a baby shower gift.
There is a lot to think about when it comes to baby showers. If you are hosting, there are the invitations and timing to consider. What theme and games would be fun? Food and drinks… should it be catered? Who will bring what? Party favors… check. Fortunately there are many excellent resources online to navigate through all these decisions. Check out Babycenter.com as a good place to start.
If you are the mom-to-be, are you putting together a gift registry? What should be on that list? Common top 10 baby shower gift ideas include baby bath gear, baby monitor, baby bouncy seat, activity gym and baby carrier. Then there is the diaper cake. It’s cute, don’t get me wrong. But a disposable diaper cake steers new moms down the path of disposable diapers which costs more money than a diaper service while also being less healthy for the baby and much worse for the environment. Few consider cloth diaper service gift certificates but they are a terrific idea! Add them to your registry or purchase for a friend as a unique and thoughtful gift.
At Wonderwear Cloth Diaper Delivery Service, we make it really easy to go this route. If you are the mom-to-be and want to add our service to your registry, you would typically sign up for service a month before your baby shower and we would then credit your account each time a gift certificate comes in. If it’s a surprise for someone, no problem! In this instance we set up a temporary account and then get the additional info from the new client after their shower. We also provide personalized gift certificates for presentation purposes.
Purchasing Wonderwear gift certificates is easy. Just go to our online store, select the amount and check out! Some savvy new moms have 6 months of free service or more by the time they start with us.
So please consider skipping the diaper cake or make-it-yourself gift idea… and purchase a cloth diaper service gift certificate instead. We take all the work out of cloth diapering and come right to your door each week with an unlimited supply of hospital level sanitized cloth diapers. Now that’s a great gift!
- Deforestation contributes more to global warming than all cars and trucks on the world’s roads - November 12, 2016
- These are not the cloth diapers your parents remember! - September 15, 2016
- Early potty training is a BIG money saver! How?.. Cloth diaper your baby - June 22, 2016
- 3 major complaints families have about cloth diapering… - March 22, 2016
- 2 Important Reasons to Say NO to Disposable Diapers - January 2, 2016
- Wonderwear takes the work out of cloth diapering… it’s like using disposables. Seriously! - August 24, 2015
- Say no to diaper cakes! Consider cloth diaper service gift certificates for your registry or as a baby shower gift. - March 24, 2015
- 2014 was the hottest year on record. So what does that have to do with disposable diapers? - February 4, 2015
- Exploring cloth diaper materials - December 2, 2014
- Have you considered a doula? - November 18, 2014