Wonderwear – Here we come to save the day!
So I was thinking about how to kick off this Wonderblog and thought it would be fun to create a superbaby persona but I decided I probably couldn’t pull it off to be honest! I was then thinking about superhero characters from my past and what resonated, when I remembered watching reruns of that super old school Mighty Mouse cartoon when I was a kid. Not sure who knows what I’m talking about but that so was classic! Now I can’t get HERE I COME TO SAVE THE DAY out of my head. hahaha!…
The thing is, I believe our cloth diaper service really does save the day! My wife and I have three boys, aged 8, 6 and 4. Its a zoo at our place and we understand the need for easy when you have babies in diapers with everything that is going on. Its seriously crazy sometimes! We used disposable diapers with all three of our children because we didn’t know there was an alternative like a cloth diaper service. Saving money while doing no extra work, having a safer solution for my boys and an eco-friendly alternative… wow! Wish we knew.
If you’re looking for a safe and healthy diaper solution for your baby then look no further! Wonderwear is here to save the day! View our cloth diaper packages and pricing here.
- Deforestation contributes more to global warming than all cars and trucks on the world’s roads - November 12, 2016
- These are not the cloth diapers your parents remember! - September 15, 2016
- Early potty training is a BIG money saver! How?.. Cloth diaper your baby - June 22, 2016
- 3 major complaints families have about cloth diapering… - March 22, 2016
- 2 Important Reasons to Say NO to Disposable Diapers - January 2, 2016
- Wonderwear takes the work out of cloth diapering… it’s like using disposables. Seriously! - August 24, 2015
- Say no to diaper cakes! Consider cloth diaper service gift certificates for your registry or as a baby shower gift. - March 24, 2015
- 2014 was the hottest year on record. So what does that have to do with disposable diapers? - February 4, 2015
- Exploring cloth diaper materials - December 2, 2014
- Have you considered a doula? - November 18, 2014